Thursday, February 18, 2010

We can talk things over a little time,
but promise me you wont step out of line


I'm the most energetic when I haven't got enough sleep the day before. Clocked 2+ hours of sleep, was almost late for school but was surprisingly energetic. Actually, I owe it to the fact that I'm not much bothered by things anymore and proud to be a happy lad!

Scrape the energetic part. I dozed off during every single lecture, my classmates are amazed why I never get caught. Hmm..


Gave CCA a miss for the NUS geography career talk, wasn't useful in my opinion. I now feel alittle guilty for not listening and fooling around with my mates after the 2nd speaker, my mind couldn't take it anymore. It didn't feel relevant, and I think I've got very low levels of discipline.

bus 33-ed to harbour front from NUS (FASS), Sarah and I had a little walk around daiso after that. Too bad we couldn't find the pencilcases we wanted, or the other stuff on mind. I got myself some scented spray though :]

Both of us pugged into our music players the moment we got onto the mrt, just like what we did on the bus to NUS. I'm not the only one who dislikes small talks (with people you don't know well) on the bus/train! I conclude that is not being anti-social. Heh.


It takes a hell long time to get from NUS all the way back to tampines. As a treat, I allowed myself a little time to shop at Tampines 1 and got myself the flowy top from topshop off the sales rack.

I feel like getting that panel bandage skirt in light pink, and another pair of denim jeans. Btw, those boots are 199 bucks, no deal. :[


'bout time I filled my head with more academic-related stuff, and read more books. I seriously admire people who can write well, and hopefully reading extensively (I've been doing the opposite) will help bring me futher. First of all, improve my vocabulary.

No comments: